Information provided according to Sec. 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG):
feratel media technologies AG
Telephone: +43 512 7280-0
Telefax: +43 512 7280-1080
Entry in the Handelsregister.
Registering court:Landesgericht Innsbruck
Registration number: FN 72841w
VAT Id number according to Sec. 27 a German Value Added Tax Act:
Responsible for contents acc. to Sec. 55, para. 2 German Federal Broadcasting Agreement (RstV):
Mag. Gabriela Huter, Mag. Thomas Ennemoser
feratel media technologies AG
We do not take part in online dispute resolutions at consumer arbitration boards.
Realisation, Design & Programming:
pixelpoint multimedia werbe GmbH
feratel, Christian Schneider, iStock, Dreamstime, Fotolia, Gerhard Berger
Company boards and committees:
feratel media technologies AG is a member of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber in accordance with the relevant legal provisions. For membership in entities of the Economic Chamber see Companies from A to Z on the website http://wko.at.
(1) The object of the Company is to carry on the business of
- Producing, marketing and operating electronic information systems;
- Producing (development), marketing and operating all types of software;
- Producing, marketing and operating electronic reservation and booking systems;
- Installing and operating all types of television and telecommunication systems;
- Installing, operating and leasing radio relay stations and radio links;
- Transferring television and image copyrights as well as placing; advertising on television, radio and other electronic media;
- All types of advertising and marketing;
- Renting and leasing;
- Operating Internet and e-commerce shops and the associated transactions;
- Any other trade and measure whatsoever that is incidental and conducive to the achieving of the Company's object, including, but not limited to, purchasing and selling real estate;
- Trading in all kinds of goods;
- Trading as a travel agency.
(2) The Company has the right to acquire, hold and manage companies and shares in companies and to take over the management of such companies.
(3) The Company does not have the right to engage in banking business.
Supervisory authority for the audiovisual media service on call (feratel PanoramaTV, SmartTV): Kommunikationsbehörde Austria (KommAustria)
Industry and employment regulations and access to these regulations:
Trade Regulation Act (GewO), Audiovisual Media Services Act (AMD Gesetz) (as amended form time to time; they can be downloaded at: www.ris.bka.gv.at)
Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only.
The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.